Our fees are $125 per day. Please have a read of the details below to help you understand the various Government benefits available to help with the cost of child care.
Child Care Benefit (CCB)
Villa Bambini is registered as a provider of “Approved Care” under the Child Care Management System (“CCMS”). Under CCMS the Federal Government provides us with each family’s approval details directly, which is why each family must be registered with the Family Assistance Office. There are two ways to receive the CCB subsidy, which are:
- Reduced Fee: the amount of your CCB fee subsidy is deducted from the daily fee you pay to us, and we collect the CCB subsidy on your behalf from the FAO; or
- Full Fee: you may elect to pay the full daily fee to us, and then you claim a lump sum refund via the FAO at the end of the financial year.
Child Care Rebate (CCR)
The Child Care Rebate (CCR) provides eligible families with a 50% rebate of their out-of-pocket child care fees, to a maximum of $7,500 per annum per child per annum. That is, it is 50% of the total fees paid after deducting the CCB or JET subsidy referred to above.
It is currently not means tested, and this means that eligible families may be entitled to receive this, even if their CCB % rate is zero. CCR can also be paid to us directly just select the option ‘pay to service’. Further information and the eligibility details can be found on the Family Assistance Office website.
Registering With The Family Assistance Office
Registering with the FAO can be done as follows:
- In person: at Medicare offices or Centrelink offices
- Internet: www.familyassist.gov.au
- Phone: 13 6150 (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday)
Please note: Even if you have previously registered with the FAO for another childcare centre you will still need to contact the FAO again to provide the specific details of your child’s enrolment at Villa Bambini. You may also need to provide updated information relating to the previous financial year.